30 July 2015

Necklace Cranberry

While waiting for a large seed bead and crystal delivery from all over the Internet my bead choices were rather limited. For this simple necklace I ended up reusing some opalescent plastic beads from my old bracelet. I have combined them with medium blue Japanese seed beads size 11/0 and  few transparent Czech seed beads with neon yellow lining. I absolutely love the colour combination, it looks so vibrant and modern. I just regret that the crystals are plastic and don't have as much shine as I would like them to have. Well, I would just have to make another one.

Today's tip: Japanese seed beads are much more consistent in size than the Czech seed beads.


Pattern from: beadsmagic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...